Cuanto aguantas sin reirte?

jueves, 15 de febrero de 2007

Sleep...

Mi 25º post en este blog... Y si, se toma una especie de hiatus... Un tiempito no mas...

Cuando tenga ganas vuelvo D=<


Hasta siempre..


Something takes a part of me.
Something lost and never seen.
Everytime I start to believe,
Something's raped and taken from me... from me.

Life's got to always be messing with me. (You wanna see the light)
Can't they chill and let me be free? (So do I)
Can't I take away all this pain. (You wanna see the light)
I try to every night, all in vain... in vain.

Sometimes I cannot take this place.
Sometimes it's my life I can't taste.
Sometimes I cannot feel my face.
You'll never see me fall from grace

Something takes a part of me.
You and I were meant to be.
A cheap fuck for me to lay
Something takes a part of me.

Feeling like a freak on a leash. (You wanna see the light)
Feeling like I have no release. (So do I)
How many times have I felt diseased? (You wanna see the light)
Nothing in my life is free... is free

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

hi guys so happy to be between you yayaay love the blog soo much ^^

Anónimo dijo...

My friend and I were recently discussing about technology, and how integrated it has become to our daily lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as memory gets cheaper, the possibility of uploading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.zoomshare.com/2.shtml]R4i Card[/url] DS Qezv2)